After troubleshooting the Metro Rings pattern, I got right down to cutting the fabric needed for the quilt. I’m using Pure Elements solids in Linen White and Ash for the background, Honey and Burnt Orange for the triangles, and a Botanics jelly roll for the ring segments.
Then I cut more fabric.
Then there was a brief interlude of sewing and ironing.
And then back to cutting.
I still have four curve sections to cut and then I’ll get down to sewing. I’m really liking how this is coming together! And all this trimming is leading to some interesting possibilities for the leftover bits.
I may stitch them together as well and see what I can make!
Linking up with WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.